General information about Tonkinese
CFA Tonkinese Standard
- The CFA Tonkinese Standard
- Defines how Tonkinese are judged and includes the Conformation as well as the definition of the 12 color/coat patterns shown in championship.
- Standard Presentation (pdf format)
- Presentation explaining the Tonkinese Standard in detail. (Updated 2008)
- 1995 Judges Workshop
- This workshop presented Tonks in all 12 color/coat patterns. It covered conformation, coat color, eye color, history and statistics.
- 2003 Judges Workshop (pdf format)
- This workshop presented Tonkinese Solids (Full Body). Other presentations were by Burmese and European Burmese Breed Councils. The focus was on the differences between the three breeds.